Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keep in mind

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

This maybe silly but this is something I feel myself over and over every day and it helps me to keep my life interesting. In the past years I have failed to achieve everything I want but have learned many valuable lessons along the way. I also would have to say there are many things that wouldn't of happened if I didn't just take the chance. I'm thankful for my strong support system and their faith in me. Without them I would of never made my dreams come true.

I would of never...
Finished University
Learned how to cast iron
Applied for the Peace Corps
Went to Morocco for two years and three months with the Peace Corps
Learned a New language
Traveled by myself in a different country
Learned how to rely on myself
Apply/Got a Job working in Morocco doing cross culture education
Got engaged
Applied to Graduate School

Most important be happy with my life and what I have achieved.

I like to say this phrase. I LOVE MY LIFE.

When I envisioned my life at 16 I thought it would be impossable to acheive all that I wanted to. I'm so very thankful that I am almost 26 and happy about the present and excited for the future.

Again thank you for all the support.

No comments: